WatchNET Inc. Canada unveils Enterprise Class HD-VMS, a professional security management solution that integrates all WatchNET products including IP Megapixel, Analog & XVi Cameras. This advanced HD-VMS software supports a large variety of Recording & Storage Server hardware. It also offers the ability for customized integration with the WatchNET Access Control System including Controllers, Biometric and card readers, Time & attendance, Elevator & I/O equipment.
HD-VMS is very dynamic software that provides customers an upgrade or implementation path for new video surveillance & physical security system projects.
WatchNET is continuously advancing the HD-VMS integrated platform to support the most innovative and integrated security solutions, and address common security concerns, while reducing cost & complexity for end users.
The key features of HD-VMS:
- Supports interoperability for all WatchNET IP Megapixel, Analog & Xvi cameras, NVR’s & Video Storage solutions.
- Supports unlimited camera connections with multiple HD-VMS Clients
- Supports SQL Database to centralize security management information
- Versatile live monitoring modes supporting eMaps, multi-monitor, unlimited floating windows for multiple user views, Event Popup and Auto-Switching
- Support up to 256 Virtual Matrix & Video Notification with decentralized network bandwidth and centralized security management
- Supports Mobility users, with user group and user account set up, for secure remote viewing.
- Digital PTZ, Digital Zoom and Magnifier features
- Auto-popup and thumb-nail for snapshot and backup viewing
- System event popup for network disconnection, disk failure, and system down errors.
- Integrates Fish-Eye (360 degree) and Video Analytics cameras
- Supports Video Duplicating (Similar to Multi-cast networking)
- Simple integration of WatchNET ’s Access Control System