Hutaib InfoTech Solutions has the required trained engineers & technicians to meet the new mandatory requirements for CCTV systems design and installation in Dubai.
Dubai landlords must install CCTV surveillance systems, including number plate recognition, in residential and commercial buildings or face a fine, according to a report in Emirates 24/7, and some 25,000 buildings are still not compliant. The CCTV cameras and systems must be fitted in accordance with Dubai Police specifications.
- Explaining some of the specifications Major Al Janahi said the CCTV cameras, according to the law, should be stable, fixed and must have clear vision.
- He added that they must be installed at all entrances to the facility where the picture of a person entering can be clearly seen.
- Also, surveillance cameras are to be fixed at all emergency exits and that lead in and out of the facility.
- Lobby areas and on sections leading to the elevators are also to be covered by camera.
- Reception areas, entrances to health clubs, parking entrances and exits are also to be monitored with CCTV – the latter requiring the number plates of cars to be clearly visible.
- There is a requirement that footage be retained for at least 31 days.
- These are just a few of the many requirements.
Hutaib InfoTech Solutions has a great deal of experience in delivering security and video surveillance projects and can ensure the requirements are fully met.
Hutaib InfoTech Solutions is Headquartered in the UAE, one of the great international hubs for business and high-technology, and has the ability and the resources to work anywhere in the UAE, in the most challenging conditions. Its business and technical leadership has a long-standing and highly-successful history in the UAE.
To discuss how Hutaib InfoTech Solutions can support your organization’s critical security systems and support requirements please contact:
Chief Technology Officer
+971 50 360 5274
Thank you for the post, it was very interesting and informative.